Today started off with the game of volleyball which turned into a okay game. We then ended with a quick game of football in the O.S.U football stadium which was a great feeling and sweat breaking. After the adventure began going to a aquarium and saw a lot of animal which surprised me. The leopard seal was one which amazed me along with the four different types of sharks. Then we went to a Hatfield Marine Science Center where we made some test on which kind of crab moves faster and if there male or female. I learn so much that this camp and cant want to here the experiences from other students that continue after me. I learned about crabs and was fun but what came next was better witch was going to the Oregon coast and enjoying the great games that we played on the beach. But the best part of the beach was the wrestling matches that went off making me realize that I'm out of shape. But this week I've made so much friend sand great people that i will never will forget the camp and the great experiences which I hope i can take the community and see how it helps. I hope everyone enjoys there summer along with there next year.
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Braulio Thursday
Today started off with the game of volleyball which turned into a okay game. We then ended with a quick game of football in the O.S.U football stadium which was a great feeling and sweat breaking. After the adventure began going to a aquarium and saw a lot of animal which surprised me. The leopard seal was one which amazed me along with the four different types of sharks. Then we went to a Hatfield Marine Science Center where we made some test on which kind of crab moves faster and if there male or female. I learn so much that this camp and cant want to here the experiences from other students that continue after me. I learned about crabs and was fun but what came next was better witch was going to the Oregon coast and enjoying the great games that we played on the beach. But the best part of the beach was the wrestling matches that went off making me realize that I'm out of shape. But this week I've made so much friend sand great people that i will never will forget the camp and the great experiences which I hope i can take the community and see how it helps. I hope everyone enjoys there summer along with there next year.
1 comment:
Tambien espero que tengas un bueno verano. It was great seeing you wrestle and not being able to beat you at the M&M arm wrestle activity.
Marcos Zavala
Post a Comment