Monday, July 25, 2011
Edith Monday July 25, 2011
Today was a vigorous day. It began at 6am with a morning jog around the turf. I was able to experience the OSU challenge course. It consisted of several activities that taught us problem solving in groups. Then we stretched ourselves (not literally) by gaining the courage to climb 30ft up in the air on a telephone pole and started a challenge course. I went to one of the most difficult obstacles right away because I thought this way I could do the other obstacles much easier. Little did I know that each obstacle held a challenge of its own. I learned that I am able to accomplish a lot when I let my fears dissipate. I feel more confident to try new things and hope to keep growing from this great experience.
1 comment:
This is very true. She took on the most challenging thing out there from the beginning. Her bravery astonished me. She did an amazing job at the challenge course!
Post a Comment