Monday, July 25, 2011

Cheesy Monday : Braulio

  Imagine running, jumping, and ducking through the brightest light shining over the horizon. Today, was adventure that I will never forget! We started the day running half a mile and then moving to tack challenges that would push to change your thinking of mind. We started working together in are rooms taking on tasked that pushed your boundaries. The table chain which I know I would never forget. the game started of u siting in a chair in opposite directions so u lay down on one an other's lap and then arching your back so your off the chair while staying up in a square like form. After we faced a challenge we never thought would do and went on a ropes cores that challenged you mentally and physically. I saw so much leadership that I would never imagine I would. People were so positive that made the day uncredible.  Then we finshed the amazing day playing a game of pool with video games of deer hunting2.


No comments:

Post a Comment