Thursday, July 28, 2011

Goodbyes- Karen :D







WOW. There are no words or comments that I can write to let you guys know how I feel and how grateful I am to have come here at O.S.U. and share all these unforgettable moments. Ha its funny how in a week I can make friends and seem like I have known them for years or even like family. Yes I know I will miss everyone and everything which I recall that I wasn't going to have fun. I know we will all keep in touch but, it will not be the same. Hope to see you guys next year back at O.S.U. . Tear:(

8 comments:

omli student said...

;)
A.k.a elAnGeLiTo ;)

omli student said...

We are still gonna be able to hang out girl ;)
Aaron

omli student said...

ha puews claro aaron todo el tiempo :D

omli student said...

:D -Viri

omli student said...

Karen tambien nosotros te bamos a extranar mucho.


Marcos Zavala

omli student said...

Hahahah claro todo el tiempo

omli student said...

<3
-karen

omli student said...

Tal vez algun dia los visito a tu y a Braulio aya en Ontario, bueno si es que ustedes me quieren recibir.
-Maira

Post a Comment