Thursday, July 28, 2011

"Ocean together" Thrusday Viri



Yesterday we went to the beach. Before that we went to the Marine Science Center. I really liked going to the marine science center because we went to a career that I want to focus in. We did a crab lab and got to make our own experiment. Also went to the Aquarium, I loved seeing new and unique animals. This week program has changed me. I am know easier to talk to and to go up to new people. Group 2 is now part of a little family that I will always have. I now know what it takes to be a leader and take the role.




7 comments:

omli student said...

;)

omli student said...

viri gracias por contribuir en nuestro grupo. You really made a difference in the group and I can assure you that group two will never be forgotten. Keep up the good work muchacha.

Marcos Zavala

omli student said...

Viri you should of gone in with us.

Nestor

omli student said...

Well girl it was amazing to get to know you!
And when we grow up we are going to have a big party and include all the group 2!! haha

im gonna miss u ! :(

ill txt u and facebook you ha

Aaron

omli student said...

aaawww !! Im Going to miss youu guys lots ! of course aaron we are going to party . Yes viri we are like family. <3

omli student said...

Yeah we are haha <3

omli student said...

Am happy to here that you enjoyed the experience. Stay in touch.
-Maira

Post a Comment