Thursday, July 28, 2011

Braulio Tuesday


 Today, was a heart raising, sweat breaking attack dodge ball. We had one of the most intense games that i ever had been in! Camp has been a blast we have done so much along with leaded so much. I will never forget the great experiences and leadership skills i have learned this week. I how to take this back and share my great experience with others and hope the program and camp continues help teens learn then great things of moving on.  

1 comment:

omli student said...

I have to agree with you Braulio I have also had a great experience learning from all of you. I am very exited to hear that you have really learned from this experience and now you are ready to take a bigger step and go out to your community and encourage other students to become great leaders.


Marcos Zavala Almanza

Post a Comment